The benefits of working with the best.
American StaffCorp is proud of its comprehensive benefits package. The benefits we offer are evidence of our commitment to our employees.
1. Vacation Pay: American StaffCorp employees are entitled to 40 hours vacation for every 1,600 hours worked within a 1 year period.
2. Holiday Pay: American StaffCorp employees are entitled to receive Holiday Pay after completing 750 hours within a 1 year period. ASC recognizes the following holidays:
- New Years Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day
Employees must work the scheduled day before and after the holiday to be eligible.
3. Health Insurance: ASC is pleased to offer a wide range of healthcare benefits, including dental and vision, for you and your family to choose from. Coverage can start immediately upon your election of enrollment. Actual coverage is determined by the express terms of the Plan documents. Therefore, ASC encourages both you and your family to review the Plan documents here.
If there are any conflicts between the ASC Employee Handbook or summaries provided and the Plan documents, the Plan documents will control. ASC reserves the right to amend, interpret, modify or terminate any of its employee benefits programs without prior notice to the extent allowed by law.
Details on the specific Plan offered here or at our offices located at:
- Tulsa Office – 6301 S. Mingo Rd., Tulsa, OK 74133
- OKC Office – 111 Harrison Ave., Ste. 106, Oklahoma City, OK 73104
- Claremore Office - 1019 W. Will Rogers Blvd., Claremore, OK 74017
- Pryor Office – 521 S. Mill, Pryor, OK 74361
4. Referral Bonus: American StaffCorp employees can refer any friend, co-worker, etc. to ASC and receive cash. ASC is currently paying between $100 and $250 for referrals, depending on the position. Employees are eligible for the referral bonus once completing 80 hours.
5. Employee Assistance Program (EAP): American StaffCorp offers a no-cost, confidential referral to a counseling program for any personal issues.